Saturday, February 24, 2007

Marketing Funde!!!!

marketing jargon explained in a more "acceptable" manner......

1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say:"I am very rich. Marry me!" - That's Direct Marketing

2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeousgirl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says:"He's very rich. Marry him." - That's Advertising

3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get hertelephone number. The next day, you call and say:"Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me." - That's Telemarketing

4. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up andstraighten your tie,you walk up to her and pour her adrink, you open the door (of the car)for her,pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say:"By the way, I'm rich. Will you marry me?" - That's Public Relations

5. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you andsays:"You are very rich! Can you marry ! me?" - That's Brand Recognition

6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say:"I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you a nice hard slap onyour face. - That's Customer Feedback

7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say:"I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces you to herhusband. - That's demand and supply gap

8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and beforeyou say anything, another person come and tell her: "I'm rich. Will youmarry me?" and she goes with him - That's competition eating into yourmarket share

9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and beforeyou say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" your wife arrives. - That's restrictionfor entering new markets

1 comment:

Ritu said...

nthng else can teach u better bout da different kindda mktng....hats off 2 dis!!